Buffalos FC is NOW offering Rec Plus Soccer! This is a great introductory program to soccer. All BFC Rec Plus Players will be coached by a volunteer parent coach, and will have limited access to BFC Club Events, Clinics, and Camps.
- Teams will practice for 1 hour, once per week
- Fall/Spring season(s) are 8-10 weeks (8-10 hrs of training plus games)
- Games will be played on Saturday(s) | Sunday(s) optional and make-up games
- Parent Volunteer Coach(es) will coach and train their team.
- All registered players will get a game jersey.
- Players are responsible for socks, shorts, shoes & shin guards.
- Players are asked to bring a ball and water to every practice.
- 7U/8U - Ball Size (3)
- 9U-12U - Ball Size (4)
Rec Plus Player Benefits:
- Access to TeamSnap app to aid with team management, team communication and practice/game schedules.
- All Buffalos FC Rec Plus Players are eligible for FREE CLINICS with Buffalos FC Licensed Coaching Staff during the season.
- Finishing School
- Goalkeeper Training
- Special Topic Technical Development
- Ball Control
- and more.
- Volunteer Coaches will be provide age appropriate training session material to use at their discretion.
- Buffalos FC Licensed Coaching Staff will also be on site during practices, to help if asked.
- Individual Player Fundraising opportunities (100% supports the player).
- Spring ONLY: BFC 3v3 Festival