TRYOUT REQUIRED | INVITE ONLY
TRAVEL IS MANDATORY
AGE GROUPS: SMALL SIDED, FULL SIDED & HIGH SCHOOL
BIRTH YEAR (BOYS): 2011-2003
BIRTH YEAR (GIRLS): 2011-2003
- Small Sided (2011-2010): 9v9
- Full Sided (2009-2007): 11v11
- High School (2006-2003): 11v11
The Elite Program is a Regional South Texas Surf program for players who show elite potential and able to compete against the highest levels of play in San Antonio and South Texas. The objective of this program is to produce fluent, proven, creative and autonomous players who are primed and ready for exposure at the highest levels of regional and national competition. Players are fully committed to individual development and 100% committed to the team training schedule, which is busy; along with a heavy travel schedule for league play and tournament events.
- League: ECNL-RL or Frontier
- Elite players will be scheduled for 2-3 training sessions per week. Training commitment per week will be 2-3+ hours.
- Year-round training; specifically, 10-11 months total with breaks throughout the year for recovery and holidays.
- Statewide Travel for league play & some out-of-state travel maybe required.
- Regional & National Travel for Tournaments & College Showcases
Advanced Player Requirements
- Players are responsible for attendance for all league games, if a player misses more than (3) three games in one season they may lose their spot on the roster.
- Players are responsible for attending all training sessions. Advanced Teams train (3) three times per week. If a player is unable to maintain a 75% attendance to all training sessions, they may lose their spot on the roster.
- Mandatory Tournaments schedule will be provided for teams at the start of each season.
- Travel is mandatory; based on the league & tournament schedule
- Player(s) will need to accept player invite within (3) three days.
- Financial commitment to pay for league administration fees will be due upon acceptance.
- LEARN MORE