TRYOUT REQUIRED | INVITE ONLY
TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED
BOYS & GIRLS
Birth Years: 2012-2004
- Small Sided (9v9) - U11-U12 - Birth Years: 2011-2012
- Full Sided (11v11) - U13-U15 - Birth Years: 2008-2010
- High School (11v11) - U16-U19 - Birth Years: 2004-2007
The Advanced Program is designed for players who are fully committed to the development process and who are able to compete against the highest levels of play in San Antonio and South Texas. The objective of this program is to produce fluent, proven, creative and autonomous players who are primed and ready for exposure at the highest levels of regional and national competition. Players are fully committed to individual development and 100% committed to the team training schedule, which is busy; along with a heavy travel schedule for league play and tournament events.
- Leagues: WDDOA, NPL, ECNL-RL, E64
- Advanced players will be scheduled for 2-3 training sessions per week. Training commitment per week will be 3+ hours.
- Year-round training; specifically, 10-11 months total with weekly breaks throughout the year for holidays or recovery.
- Teams generally don’t train the weeks of: Thanksgiving, Spring Break and for 2-4 weeks at Christmas/New Years.
- Teams are required to travel (40%-60%).
Regional Travel (1-2.5 hrs): I.E.: Austin/Corpus Christi
In-State Travel (2-5 hrs): I.E.: Dallas/Houston
Out-of-State Travel (5+ hrs): I.E.: FL, CA, OK, CO, LA
- Tournament Play will be both In-State and Out-of-State - Schedule will vary.
Advanced Player Requirements
- Players are responsible for attendance for all league games, if a player misses more than (3) three games in one season they may lose their spot on the roster.
- Players are responsible for attending all training sessions. Advanced Teams train (3) three times per week. If a player is unable to maintain a 75% attendance to all training sessions, they may lose their spot on the roster.
- Mandatory Tournaments schedule will be provided for teams at the start of each season.
- Players are expected to travel, based on league and tournament schedule
Player Invite | Registration Information
- Player Invites are sent electronically via email.
- Or LOGIN and see if you have an invite pending acceptance.
- Player Offers / Invites will go out 24-48 hours after each tryout date.
- Player Invites / Offer will expire after (3) three days (DON'T DELAY)
- Financial commitment to pay for league administration fees will be due upon acceptance.
- No discussion of other player(s) will be made
- Full roster announcement will be made after the last training/tryout date (June 2022).
- Questions about your player offer; please contact the Director of Coaching.