All BFC Player must Register to pay player fees for ALL tournaments. Tournament registration will confirm your roster spot for a tournament; we will use this to determine final tournament rosters. Please view tournament webpages to learn more about the details of each event.
BUFFALOS FC DEFINITIONS: TOURNAMENT TYPES
Club Tournament: All players are encouraged to attend - we will try to form as many "teams" as possible
Optional Tournament: Open Registration for all players and BFC Staff will invite players to form "Tournament Teams" for development and to challenge our advanced players.
Qualification Tournament: This is when a "team" qualifies for play in an event. Example: STYSA Tournaments you will start at the District Play Level and teams can advance to the STATE Finals. If the team advances it is required all players pay player fee no matter if they play or not, due to rosters cannot be changed or modified.
Special Invite Event: These events are restricted to only players invited by BFC Staff. These events can be local and can require travel. BFC Staff uses these events to challenge our advanced players.
Showcase Tournament: This is for the our High School players, these events showcase talent for college coaches; players will play in 2-3 games with no advancement or trophy - play only. College coaches are in attendance and players need to make sure they invite the colleges or universities they are interested before they attend these events. Showcase events can take 3-4 months of planning and preparation; registration deadlines for these events typically are 3-6 months in advance. College Showcase events are an essential tool to help players get to the collegiate level. College Showcases should be a PRIORITY for any player wishing play at the collegiate level. Most events will require travel and players may even need to miss school to attend these events; letters will be provided so players are excused from school and/or high school soccer training/scrimmages/games.
- Click on the Register Now Button
- Select the participant from your Household Account
- Select the Tournament from the dropdown
- Complete Registration
- Check-out (Pay in Full or Select Installment Payment Options)
- $5 due at check-out to confirm players roster spot
- IMPORTANT - Make sure you receive a confirmation email after you check-out.
- You can pay in-full or or select (Installment Options) and only pay min of $5 to hold your roster spot
- If we are unable to roster a registered player refunds will be issued.
- Additional Installment Payment Options available during check-out (2-3 Months)
- Custom Payment Options - After you have complete the registration for a tournament, If you need to customize your tournament billing dates - Please contact our DOC, we will customize a payment plan for you.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued all players who do not participate in the tournament. Players who want to cancel their registration after the tournament rosters are locked will not be granted a refund. *Players interested in playing in the tournament events should be committed before they complete the tournament registration. *If there was an extenuating circumstance, the DOC can override this policy.