WHEN IN DOUBT SIT IT OUT
Remove Yourself From Play & Report any and all concerns so the club can evaluate the level of risk. We understand every situation is different, so if you are not sure how to proceed simply remove yourself from play, report the incident and we will be in contact with you ASAP to determine next steps.
REPORT COVID EXPOSURE & TEST RESULTS
NEED TO GET TESTED
ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD
Household means (living in your home, parents, siblings, relatives, overnight guests, etc.)
STAY HOME, REPORT TO BFC & CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
- Has anyone in your household been notified of potential exposure and requested to self-quarantine within the past 14 days? This means direct exposure, not a general letter from a school or work that a positive case has been identified. Please report this and self-quarantine immediately.
- Has anyone in your household received a positive test result from a COVID-19 test within the past 14 days. Please report this and self-quarantine immediately.
- Is anyone in your household currently experiencing any of the following symptoms? This does not apply to other health conditions, i.e. allergies or a diagnosis from a doctor. We understand everyone may get headaches, but if you find you have multiple symptoms from the list below, please report this, self-quarantine and consult your doctor immediately.
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Fever at or above 100.4
- Sinus congestion
- Persistent cough
- Joint aches and soreness
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Has anyone in your household traveled internationally or domestically to any CDC recommended restricted areas. Please report this to BFC and self-quarantine for at least 4 days upon arrival, before returning to play. This excludes employees of airlines & any BFC related travel.