TRYOUT REQUIRED | INVITE ONLY
AGE GROUPS: HIGH SCHOOL BOYS
BIRTH YEARS: 2003-2005
- High School (2003-2005): 11v11
The Showcase Tournament Team Program is designed for players who want to just participate in College Showcase Events.
Showcase Tournament Team players will be scheduled for (1-2) training sessions per month. Teams are required to travel (100%). Tournament Showcase Schedule will be determined at the beginning of the season. Players will also get guidance and help with their college search.
Showcase Tournament Team Player Requirements
- Mandatory Tournaments Showcase Schedule will be provided for team(s) at the beginning of the 2020-2021 season. Players are responsible for attendance of all Showcase Events.
- Players are responsible for attending all team training sessions. 1-2 per month during non-peak time and 1-2 per week during peak training time to prepare for Showcase Events (approx 1-2 month prior).
- Showcase Team(s) will agree upon training schedule with assigned coaching staff, prior to training schedule release.
- Players are expected to travel, based on tournament schedule
- Player offers will be given out in Aug 2020, to allow time to determine College Showcase Tournament based on COVID-19 shutdown.