BFC Competitive program is now OPEN ENROLLMENT, players are not required to tryout before they register for this program. We would like all players to attend our tryouts to provide our coaching staff a chance to meet new players & evaluate their skill level.
A tryout or player invite is only required for ADVANCED TEAMS and SHOWCASE TOURNAMENT TEAMS. This is due to the increase in player commitment and travel.
HOW TO REGISTER AS A BUFFALOS FC PLAYER
- STEP 1: REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS - this will let us know that you are intersted in joining our program. This will also help us provide a communication group to remind, inform, and update parents/player if there are any changes to your schedule.
- TRYOUT REGISTRATION S IS FREE - Allows players to come check us out - before your pay the registration fees, and allows coaching staff to evaluate player skill level.
- STEP 2: PLAYER REGISTRATION
- COMPETITIVE TEAMS - OPEN REGISTRATION - players can register and pay during the open registration window and BFC coaching staff we will place you on a team, with like skill sets, age and gender.
- ADVANCED & SHOWCASE TOURNAMENT TEAMS - After a player has completed a tryout, if they will recieve a player offer for the team that best fits their skill set. Player invites are sent electronically and players have (3) three days to accept. Roster Spots are limited on Advanced and Showcase Tournament Teams.