TRYOUT NOT REQUIRED | OPEN REGISTRATION
AGE GROUPS: SMALL SIDED, FULL SIDED & HIGH SCHOOL
BIRTH YEARS: Boys & Girls 2003-2008
- Small Sided (2009-2010): 9v9
- Full Sided (2006-2008): 11v11
- High School (2003-2005): 7v7
All players interested in registering for BFC will be placed on a team with like skills sets. Our Competitive Program is just like sounds, it is a program for players who are looking to move the advanced playing level and/or who just need more development time. This is also a great program for players who are not able to make 100% time commitment due to other extra-circular activities, or for players who just want a flexible training schedule.
Travel will be involved but not required.
Competitive Teams will be registered in AAYSA or WDDOA depending on the skill level of the team.
Competitive Player Requirements
- OPEN REGISTRATION - ALL PLAYERS WILL BE PLACED ON A TEAM.
- Players will be provided Club Pass opportunities to advanced teams when applicable.
- Players should commit to attending all league games & training schedule.
- Players will train a minimum of (2) two time per week, with optional extra training sessions provided throughout the seasonal year.
- Tournaments will be optional, except for Spring Cup Events (April/May).
- Players may travel some, but not required, travel will be based on league and tournament schedule.
- AAYSA Locations: San Antonio Metro, New Braunfels, and Kerrville
WDDOA Locations: Austin, Temple, Corpus Christi, and Victoria
- Open Registration for All Players, if you register you will be placed on a team.
- We will place ALL players on teams with like skill sets.