TRYOUT REQUIRED | INVITE ONLY
AGE GROUPS: SMALL SIDED, FULL SIDED & HIGH SCHOOL
BIRTH YEAR (BOYS): 2003-2009
BIRTH YEAR (GIRLS): 2006-2009
- Small Sided (2009-2010): 9v9
- Full Sided (2006-2008): 11v11
- High School (2003-2005): 11v11
The Advanced Program is designed for players who are fully committed to the development process and who are prepared to commit to a busy training, league & tournament schedule.
Advanced players will be scheduled for three (3) training sessions per week. Teams are required to travel (40%-60%). Typically teams will be traveling between San Antonio and Austin, but further location(s) (2+ hrs) maybe required during the seasonal year.
Advanced Player Requirements
- Players are responsible for attendance for all league games, if a player misses more than (3) three games in one season they may lose their spot on the roster.
- Players are responsible for attending all training sessions. Advanced Teams train (3) three times per week. If a player is unable to maintain a 75% attendance to all training sessions, they may lose their spot on the roster.
- Mandatory Tournaments schedule will be provided for teams at the start of each season.
- Players are expected to travel, based on league and tournament schedule
- Player will need accept player invite within (3) three days.
- Financial commitment to pay for league administration fees will be due upon acceptance.