Creates lessons plans for training sessions and will work closely with the Director of Coaching and Coaching Staff.
- Lead training sessions for multiple age levels
- Administer and create soccer lesson plans
- Transport balls and equipment between multiple soccer sites
- Be encouraging, enthusiastic, and committed to your team and the game
- Able to supervise children ages 7 to 10 years old
- Must be able to work (Monday - Wednesday) or (Tuesday - Thursday) or both from 5:30pm - 9:00pm. Schedules will vary based on teams. There is flexibility in your schedule.
- Must be able to work Saturdays & Sundays during the fall and spring seasons.
- Good people skills, communication skills, and professional presentation to allow interactions with players, parents, coaches, and others.
- Should be able to work with all ages and abilities
- Have a dynamic, energetic, and encouraging personality
- Background of working with children
- Eagerness and open mindedness in complete coaching certification to improvement their coaching ability.
- Background and knowledge of soccer and its rules
- Fluency in Spanish or a second language is a plus
- Must have reliable and own transportation (public transportation does not qualify)
- Collegiate or higher level of experience in soccer.
- USSF or NSCAA Certifications or Diplomas