BFC Academy program is OPEN ENROLLMENT, which means any player who registers will be placed on a team. We have (2) two Academy ID Camps these are held prior to each season, the Academy ID Camp gives coaching staff a chance to meet new players & evaluate their skill level. This also give players and parents a chance to meet our staff, and see if they like our program before they commit to joining Buffalos FC.
NOTICE TO ALL ACADEMY PLAYERS
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ATTEND ACADEMY ID CAMP DATE OR TRYOUTS IN ORDER TO REGISTER AS AN ACADEMY PLAYER
HOW TO REGISTER AS A BUFFALOS FC PLAYER
- STEP 1: REGISTER FOR ACADEMY ID CAMP (TRYOUTS) - this will let us know that you are intersted in joining our program. This will also help us provide a communication group to remind, inform, and update parents/player if there are any changes to your schedule.
- ACADEMY ID CAMP OR TRYOUT REGISTRATION IS FREE - Allows players to come check us out before your pay the registration fees, and allows coaching staff to evaluate player skill levels.
- STEP 2: PLAYER REGISTRATION (PROGRAM FEES)
- ACADEMY TEAMS - OPEN REGISTRATION - players can register and pay during the open registration window and BFC coaching staff we will place you on a team, with like skill sets, age and gender.
- When you register for tryouts we will ask you your perferred skill level.